Thank you for choosing us as your dental care provider. We are committed to providing you with the finest and most comprehensive dental care today. In addition we are also dedicated to making top-quality care as cost effective as possible. To achieve these goals, we file your dental insurance for you and expect that you pay your office visit co-pay and deductible at the time of your service. To assist you with any remaining patient balance, we offer the following three payment options.
- Cash, Debit/Check Cards, Money Orders, &Checks
- Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Cards
- CareCredit Credit Card – a convenient monthly payment option that allows you to spread your balance over several months. With CareCredit you enjoy these benefits:
1. Credit decisions in a few minutes
2. Flexible financing options (including up to 12 months with no interest)
3. No annual fees or prepayment penalties.
You will receive one statement that will detail your remaining balance after your dental insurance has paid. All balances must be paid using one of the three options listed above within 60 days. Once your account reaches 60 days old it will be sent to collections and all collection fees charged will be accessed to your account.
A $25.00 FEE WILL BE CHARGED ON ALL RETURNED CHECKS
A $50.00 FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR MISSED APPOINTMENTS NOT CANCELLED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
ALL MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
PARENT(S)/GUARDIAN(S) OF THE MINOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF SERVICES.
Policy effective 4/1/15.